Fall Bucket List

What are your favorite Fall ideas?

We always go to a pumpkin patch, and corn maize. Those are just two every year traditions. Every year I say I am going to host a Halloween party, and this year we actually have the space, but I think I am just going to participate in our church's Trunk or Treat.

 I want Steven and I to pick a theme and really go all out for it. I have 30 days to plan it, so I need to find a good theme and start getting the decorations together. I am thinking Mary Poppins and Burt? or Anne of Green Gables and Gilbert (which no one would get), or maybe even a character from Once Upon a Time. Not sure yet. I'm open to suggestions. Just as long as they aren't anything scary.

Here's our fall bucket list:

Corn Maize/Pumpkin patch/Hayride
Carving Pumpkins
Watch "The Wizard of Oz"
Go to a football game (We have our tickets! Go Vols!)
Head to the Peaks of Otter for some fall scenery and a picnic
Visit some fall festivals
Fall Camping?
Coffee by the fire pit...many times (will this weather ever cool down??)

I want to fill every weekend with something to celebrate my FAVORITE season.. what else should I add?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...