37 Days

We have 37 days until our wedding.


I cannot wait.


I am so ready.


But I keep thinking of things that need to be done.


That's normal, right?


This morning, when I walked outside, it felt like fall, and I loved it. LOVED it. I keep looking at the picture of my wedding gown... I can no wait until I can see how it all comes together.


My biggest worry is that the reception will be boring. And I will hate it if it is. So, here's hoping the DJ is as fabulous as I hope he is and that its fun!


The days are passing so fast.


It will be here before I know it. And I'll be on my honeymoon before I know it. And then I'll be back at work before I know it.


I hope there are tons of pictures so I can have it all remembered.


37 more days....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...