Moments


I have thought the last few days in the direction of where I wanted to take my blog. What did I want focus on in my writing? Did I even want to write anymore?  There are a few topics that come to mind, and they are all part of my life, and any given day, the focus changes. I could talk about our focus to get out of debt, my struggles with Fibromyalgia, PCOS, and migraines,  or just being newlyweds and our day to day life, like when we stay home and eat dinner on the couch and watch Law and Order: SVU.


I really don't know that there will be one solid focus. I just would like to be more consistent in posting. I think of topics, but it seems to be when I am driving or right before I fall to sleep, and within a few moments, they are forgotten.


So, here is an update on where we are now, and maybe I can use this as a place to jump from in the future...


Steven and I have settled into a nice routine of  married life. The week is filled with work, house work and things of that sort. We have enjoyed some weekend "dates" of walking the antique stores. It is one of our favorite things to do. Sometimes we just stay home and nap and watch movies. We are probably the oldest young people I know. But we love to just be at home with our pups. Funny how things change.


Steven is almost done with his apprenticeship, and we are excited to see where that will lead him in a few months. If only I could talk him into attending the graduation. He has worked hard and I wish that he would go and celebrate his accomplishment. Either way, there will be celebrations here at home for him.


I am still working at the same place. Almost 3 years now. I like my job and the people there. Dealing with the constant pain and fatigue of Fibromyalgia is exhausting. Mentally and physically. It's also hard when you feel like a burden to people or that they are tired of hearing that you don't feel well, or that you have to cancel plans, again. I've pretty much gotten to the point where I don't make a lot of plans out of fear that I will have to cancel them. If you ask how I feel, I will say, "fine." This is my norm. I am so jealous of those who have boundless energy and truly have their health. But I am also thankful that I can still work, and I have joys in my life. I have picked back up on my reading and I hope to add some other type of hobby as well, just have to figure out how to either knit or crochet.


Our families are overall well, we are loved and we love them.


What topics would you like to see from this blog? I would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...