What does a weekend look like for you? I am usually go, go , go, and getting my lists done. However, these last two weekends, I don't feel like doing anything. I make a list of things to do, and then I accomplish none of it. I don't know if I am just tired from the summer, or if the weather is changing and is just making me tired, or what.. but I have got to get on a ball! We have the holidays coming up and they are always a big deal for decorating and food preparations, so, the things I have planned, I need to get done.

The last two weekends, I drag myself out of bed, drink coffee, and lay around until football games come on.  Blah...

Today, we did manage to run some errands and do some laundry. But now, its dinner in the crockpot and Hallmark Channel movies.

Anyone else feeling a little blah??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...