If I had a nickel..

If I had a nickel for every time I thought about making a post, I would be rich.But it is always at the times where I can't. Not to mention that our computer died, so I'm trying to figure out to maintain it without one. Tablets and phones just aren't great for blogging. There really aren't any really great apps. But, I've caught a few minutes, so, here is an update on where we are...


We are pretty settled... Our year anniversary is coming up next month. I don't know how a whole year has passed so fast. Life just goes on every day, no matter what, doesn't it?

Our jobs are good. Holding steady and changing all at the same time. Next week, I begin to work from home some. Which just strengthens my desire to eventually be a stay at home mom. I never thought I would want that. But, I do. Its a goal we are working towards... and on that note..


No... we aren't pregnant.... We actually aren't even trying right now. I had a small out  patient surgery in July, to treat a hyperplasia. Its not cancer, but its what can turn to uterine cancer if not treated. So, we are taking 6 months to treat it. We are 1 month in to the treatment. We are very hopeful that this will be successful and that at the end of the 6 months we can begin trying for a baby again.

On the upside, this time has allowed me to get a stronger handle on my health. I have lost almost 20 lbs. That last pound is hanging on for all its worth. Twenty pounds is my first goal. It has also allowed me to come off almost all my medications, and the one that is left, has reduced its dose by half. I feel better than I have in years.

We are looking forward to all things fall... football, cooler weather, pumpkins, and all our fall adventures.

What do you like best about Autumn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...