A Different Direction...

For a long time, I've thought about how I could do something to reach out to others who, like me, live with a chronic illness. Its not a secret to my family, or my friends, or even my coworkers that I have a chronic pain condition. But what could I do for others who, like me, at times feel alone, or trapped inside our own bodies? So, I've decided to blog about it. Probably a lot. I'm not going to change my blog name, because I will still blog about my life in general. Let's face it. Fibro touches every part of my life. Every single part. Every single day. I've always struggled with where I wanted this blog to go, what I wanted it to say, and this just feels right.


 I don't know if it will help anyone else, other than me. Just putting my words out there. I hope that it will. I hope that others will know that they are not alone. This is not a pity party. Its just life as I live it.


 I also hope that others, who maybe have friends, family or even just know someone who has fibromyalgia,  will get even just a small  glimpse of what a life with fibromyalgia is, on the worst days and on the best days.


And maybe one day, others can share their stories here as well.


I invite you to follow along. Not every post will be easy, or cheerful, but I promise it will be honest.


Thank you for reading... and welcome to this journey....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...