6 More Months

There are only 6 more months until the wedding! I can hardly wait.. but ya'll, wedding planning can be a little stressful at times. I'm very happy with all the plans so far, but just when I think something is taken care of, there's another little detail to pay attention to. The great thing is, I know that no matter what, the day will be perfect because it will be filled with a lot of happiness and love. My main goal is to for everyone, including myself and Steven to have fun.

I still have so much to do, and I need to be better at sitting down and planning. I need lists for my lists. I have a great help in my bridesmaids and I am thankful for them. I can't wait to spend time with them. I think we are going to have a fun time in planning the bridal shower and the bachlorette weekend as well. 

And ya'll....Pinterest..... what can I say... I want to try every.single.idea.ever.

I actually get a little overwhelmed at the ideas and have to stop looking at it for awhile. Anyone else?

I wasn't too into getting bridal magazines. I bought a couple and it just seemed like they repeated each other. 

So, I just keep adding to my Pinterest boards, and coming up with all these new ideas. 

In the meantime, I should get started on those lists. The tasks to do aren't getting any less...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Infertility Means .... to me...

Ain't it Funny How Life Changes...

Our Life with B